At 4:49 PM -0500 6/17/05, nhj wrote:
Hi all,
I got my pb 1400 OS 8.6 working wireless as far as internet and email, but
cannot get appletalk to work. Can't connect to other computers on the
network or to my laserwriter 8500.
I've read all the internet instructions I can find, but the only possible
solution I've seen is to upgrade to OS 9.
Am I missing a step? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
I've got a lucent wavelan wireless card and am using a belkin wireless
router as an access point.

These days about the only wireless router that passes AppleTalk is the Apple Airport line.

My Belkin doesn't pass AppleTalk. You can use IP to connect to the other computers and the LW8500.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA