I did go through and reheat all the solder points that looked safe do do so :) on one of my pb100's, to no avail.

Shipping one across the country did resurrect it for a few months, so it could be a simple hot point/ loose connection thing.

Pack it in a box, UPS ground from Seattle to Oklahoma, may be the hard way to get a temp fix :)