My lower back is DOA. Has been for about a month, and I need to look at another
option rather than sitting at this dark desktop machine.

I can get the 1400 online, except it stops at getting online during the last
step, where it lets you know when you are on. It just quites and gives me an
error message and the modem doesn't finish getting on.  The 1400 has 64 megs of
memory and doubled using ram doubler.  Any ideas.  Sitting on this chair, at
this computer, is killing my back.

Ideas?
Dale