Apple has OS 7.5.3 Posted on its site in floppy image format. If you can find
someone close that can access the apple site you can download the 17 floppy
set. I have it but don't remember exactually where you go on their site to find
it but I'm sure someone on the list can tell you...

Good luck, ED

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.