From: Brian Mahoney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: PowerBooks <powerbooks@mail.maclaunch.com>
Sent: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 21:23:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Newbie having problems with 2400c - Help needed

  Tom Wilkinson wrote:

> I found out from the seller that I could use a Duo adapter from my
> 280c, so I did this.
>
> Thanks
> Tom

Believe me, don't trust what someone on the swap lists says. Check it yourself BEFORE you buy. The swap list is only slightly different from e bay. On e bay you have more recourse. IMHO that is.

BM

 Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Enter To Win A |
 -- Canon PowerShot Digital Cameras start at $299 | Free iBook! |

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:"
Send list messages to: <mailto:powerbooks@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/powerbooks%40mail.maclaunch.com/