James Zeun wrote:
Many thanks Cupples

I'm now trying to get my hands on a 400 CPU, my intention is to upgrade the little lappy to the best it can do..

I know this is a little of topic, but i hope the moderators will allow me this one question :-D

Though we all say we don't use our laptops for games, i'm sure like me there are a few out there that like the odd mess around. I was wondering what games, fellow powerbooks users had found worked well on their machines. Due to my health, i sometimes find myself stuck in bed, and the laptop is literally my entertainment center, oh and it keeps my legs warm hehe

Thanks
James

James,

I really like the Chess game that is included in OS X. Then again, my only other Mac game is that Solitare demo that was so popular back in the OS 7.5 days and it's on the 190.

Caleb
--
An Apple a day keeps Windoze away....