*Hello associates,*

*Appreciate your responses with updated word profile, contact details and
rate specifications.*

* *

* Full Name:*

*Availability:
Contact# & E Mail:
Current Location:*

*Visa Status:*

*Rate (You got it for):
Willingness to Relocate:
Employer details:*

*Please find the requirement below and send me the desired profiles of your
consultant*

******Please make sure that all the skills in requirement match the
consultant profile and send me the profile only at
**mars...@mncl.net*<mars...@mncl.net>
******

*Dear Associates,*

*Please find the** Direct Client** requirement below and answer ASAP with
updated resume and contact details...Thanks*

*Need Java developer*

*
**Location:** *Huston, TX*
**Duration:** **9 Weeks
**Rate:** **Open*

* *

*Need Only Green Card, Citizens Or EAD*

* *

*Requirements;** *

*Skills Required** **
JBoss, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, Java Engineer, Microsoft
Windows, Linux, Subversion, RDBMS
Job Description
Java Engineer -Object Oriented Design JBoss, Spring, Hibernate, J2EE, JDBC,
Servlets, JSP, HTML

If you are a Java Software Engineer and have configured installed JBOSS in a
Linux environment.

- BS in Computer Science or related
- 5+ years Java software design and development
- Strong Object Oriented design
- Experience using Java, J2EE, JDBC, Spring, Servlets
- Worked with RDBMS, Oracle, Etc.
- You have worked with JBoss
- Strong written and verbal communication skills*

* *

*Thanks & Regards,

Sam Marshal
MNCL Inc.

9810 E. 42nd Street, Suite 223, Tulsa, OK 74146

Tel: 918-770-0765

**mars...@mncl.net* <mars...@mncl.net>*
**http://www.mncl.net* <http://www.mncl.net/>*. *

* *