And to add to the options, at the same site (do a search on the name)
textSoap also does a great job within PowerMail.  It can function via a
contextual menu and in addition to quoting, and "de-quoting", it can
clean up HTML markers, rewrap text properly and dozens of other user-
configurable options.  Worth a look.

--Ira