Anyone can shed some light on why Address Book with multiple email
addresses, even if you make multiple labels with "Email" in the template,
AB still sets the label for synced addresses to "Work"? This label then
is moved to the the comment field for the email address in the address
book of PM, which obviously is something I don't want.

This is probably a problem with Address Book and not within PM, but
nevertheless I'd like to find a solution.

I think I'll instead investigate a script way to sync addresses in Palm
Desktop, which I've used since 1996, to PM instead. Anyone know of a good
starting point?

PM 5.2.1 | OS X 10.3.9 | Powerbook G4/400 | 768MB RAM | 30GB HD