Same problem here.

I just migrated to a new machine which I updated to 10.4.1, from a mac
running 10.3.9

Now everytime I try to launch PM, it crashes immediately.

I have tried each of the suggestions in this thread
- delete com.ctmdev.PowerMail.plist
- delete PMKey
- delete PowerMail Prefs
- delete Custom Dictionary

Also tried to replace current .app file with the latest download

Any other suggestions??

thanks,
-merrill