On Sat, 2 Nov 2002 14:27:27 +0100, "Matthieu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is
alleged to have written:

>Hi
>
>I'm french, sorry for my bad english :-/

Your English is much better than my French!!

>I wainting for a cocoa version of PowerMail, when ?
>Will exploit such association of photographs, like the Mail, with the
>Address book? And spell checking functions ?
>
>See you

Matthieu's question from 2002 is the only reference to this I've been
able to find in my archive of the PowerMail discussions.

I use Claris Emailer almost exclusively to receive and send email on my
Mac machines, but a few days ago was bitten by a peculiar bug that
truncates an outgoing email if a period is in the wrong place. The friend
who got this truncated message emailed me back, so I tried re-creating
the truncated message in Apple's Mail application. This helped me
diagnose the problem, but when reading her email in Mail, I was surprised
to see her lovely face at the top of her email. Mail had recognized that
the email was from her, and had gotten the photo from her entry in
Address Book.

I found this a very charming thing. I'm reading her email and there is
her smile. Sigh...

If CTM is ever looking for a gratuitous bit of eye candy to add to
PowerMail, this would be a nice one. Many emails are personal, after all.

By the way, the truncated message has me investigating PowerMail
seriously again. I am very impressed with it.

Thanks in advance,

--Lyle