On Mon, 2 May 2005 09:48:51 +0200 PowerMail Engineering said:

>There is a bug in 10.4 that will prevent the Spotlight importers to work
>if you have multiple occurrences of them. As the PowerMail importer is
>bundled with the PowerMail application, make sure you have only one
>occurrence of the PowerMail 5.2 application on your machine.

Thanks for the response. I did have the previous version of the beta
release in my Applications folder in case I needed to go back to an
earlier release. I have now removed it.
Spotlight and PowerMail are working well together.

Geoff
--
Using PowerMail 5.2b3 (SpamSieve 2.3) on a G5 dual 1.8MHz, 512 MB RAM,
under MacOSX 10.4