On   Thursday, April 28, 2005,   Gerald F. Carroll   sent forth:

>Further to this problem, i had the same problem again from another MAC user.
>
>Just to try something i decided to forward it to my .mac account. In the
>window that opened that had the message i was forwarding the attachments
>appear at the bottom.
>
> In the original messages that part with the attachments doesn't show up.

Does this second user also use Apple Mail?

Ask them if they are sending the mail in Rich Text or Plain Text.  If he
is using Rich Text, tell him to change it to Plain Text.

If that does not work, here is a web page dealng with Mail's quirks:

    <http://www.ncmug.org/tips/mail_attachments.html>

I know the problem sounds like it's a PM issue but don't forget that
..mac, like Mail, is an Apple creation.  I would expect those two items to
work perfectly together.

--
Tim Lapin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]