On   Wednesday, April 27, 2005,   Gerald F. Carroll   sent forth:

>I have a friend with a MAC that has tried to send me pictures while in
>iphoto. Power  mail doesn't seem to like them. here is what i get in the
>body of the message
>

>IMG_8567.JPG
>
>There is nothing at the bottom to indicate there is a message attached.
>
>I got him to send a copy to my .mac account and the pictures come through.
>
>Has anyone seen this problem before.
>
>Gerry

Are you both using PM or just one of you?  If so which one?

I use PM to send photos culled from iPhoto all the time without incident.
 In fact, I use iPhoto's own email link to do it.  Which version of PM,
iPhoto does your friend use (assuming he uses PM)?

--
Tim Lapin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]