I tried this latest version 5.2b1 and it seems to have a problem. I tried
it twice and both times gave identical problems.

I have a MAC G4 667Mhz with 1Gb memory. I am running OSX 10.2.8

When i first run the new version it asks for the MAIL folder so i show it
where it is.
Next it brings up Powermail showing my mailboxes.
Down in the right hand bottom corner it is saying it is indexing my mail.
I only have about 4700 pieces of mail. Then when it finishes and i look
at the mail boxes i find in all my mail boxes that March/2005 is-missing
from all mail boxes.

I did not see any evidence of a conversion other than the indexing.

I then quit Powermail and started it holding down the ommand/Option key combo.

I get the menu and i check all five of the first boxes. When it starts up
it says it is doing a low level operation.

I have waited up to an hour and nothing else ever happens. Powermail
never returns. When i did a force quit to see what was running, powermail
is not showing anything.

I then tried starting powermail again but it says it failed unexpectedly.

I have not lost anything as i have things backed up. I have gone back to
ver 5.1

Gerry

--
The faster the computer