Jeremy Hughes wrote:

>What I ended up doing was to make two spam evaluation filters: one
>evaluates emails from anyone who shares the same domain name, and the
>other is the standard Power Mail filter with the additional modification
>of not evaluating emails from the same domain name. This is kind of
>klunky, because Power Mail continually warns me that I have two spam
>evaluation filters (whenever I make any changes to filter rules) - but it
>doesn't matter that there are two in this case because they don't clash.

The problem with having two spam evaluation filters, is that the spam
filter assistant can behave strangely if you run it again (it will ignore
one of them, and thus it may not setup things as requested). But if you
know what you are doing, that is a valid option.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "I've been entirely happy with the versatility of PowerMail and its
    Applescript ability. I was blown away with the speed of its FoxTrot
    search technology. It really puts the email experience in a different
    realm when you know you can easily search through tens of thousands of
    messages and find exactly the message you want in the blink of an eye.
    Literally!"
  Sherman Wilcox, PowerMail user

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com