>1. Integrate it into the main browser window as a tab. I work in 3-pane
>mode, and the idea of retaining the folder list on the left with the
>remaining area showing *either* the normal browser view(s) *or* the RMW,
>depending on what is required seems to me to be a neater solution than
>having two windows where one can often get hidden by the other.

YES !!!

Thank you, thank you! How often have I stressed this point in the past
and NEVER has anyone picked up on this. You are the first in about 2 years.

You are suggesting a tab, I would be happy with a fixed folder just below
the Out Tray, but whatever way would make me quite happy - this is my
MAIN feature request I have since then :P

---marlyse

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
my life: http://www.marlyse.com
my view: http://www.marlyse.com/myview