>By the way:
>Wouldn't you like to update to Mac OS X at long last? These problems
>could be the opportunity. You will be surprised how fine it works, better
>than every other Mac OS ever in many many aspects. No more restarts.
>After 3 days you are used to the changes.
>Or do you have special needs or hardware so that you have to use the old
>OS with its bad RAM management?

I don't care to get into a discussion about the relative merits of OS X
versus previous Mac OS's.  Let's just say my sig says it all.  :)  I'd
prefer constructive help about the OS I *am* using and the version of
this app most people here seem to have had some experience with prior to
the current version.

RC

Rein Ciarfella
[EMAIL PROTECTED]