Hi,
 I'm setting up Powermail & Spam Sieve as a spam filter for my fiancee
who is not using OSX, just OS 9. Spam Sieve requires OS X, so I'll run it
on my Mac.

I've set up another "User" on my computer, enabled Fast User Switching
and all that. So the mail is completely separate from mine, but it's easy
for me to drop in and check it and it can stay running.

The spam sieve rules are already working, and filtering out more than 90%
of the mail. She's somehow become the most amazing spam magnet I've ever
seen, and I run a mail server!

Anyway, the 2 default rules in the Mail filters are
  Spam Evaluate   and
  Spam Actions
No problem there. My question is;

What is the best way to make a Mail Filter to auto-redirect the remaining
"good" email to a (different) email box for her to pick up with her Mac
OS 9 email program? What's the right type of Rule to use? Can I use an
"Always" rule criteria? Will that get everything that is left in the In
Tray after the spam is filed in the spam folder?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave Nathanson
Mac Medix