Ben Kennedy on 1/7/05 said

>On 07 1 2005 at 9:27 am -0500, Victor Eijkhout wrote:
>
>>Ok, I've checked the consistency of the databases, and still my spam
>>folder is not showing messages that should be there. It lists "so many
>>messages unread", the name of the folder is bold, but there's nothing
to see.

>View menu -> View All.
>
>More evidence that this UI problem needs to be addressed.

OK.. maybe I'm weird but this seems so intuitive to me. Maybe from a few
years of using Forte Agent on Windows?

So, since apparently it isn't obvious to others, how would you "FIX" it?
Having this option is one of the things that continues to bring me back
to PowerMail, I really appreciate being able to see only a certain
selection of a particular folder.

--
Barbara Needham