Or to put it yet another way... if it isn't displayed, it isn't a danger.
 The problem appears to happen with PowerMail attempts to show the
contents of the email.  When you group select emails PowerMail doesn't
display any one of them, therefore rendering the defective email harmless.

I fairly frequently had these problems with versions 5.02 and earlier,
but haven't had problems like this with 5.1 yet as far as I know.  Have I
just been lucky so far, or are people talking about experiences with
versions prior to 5.1?  Just curious if I should expect trouble :-)

Thanks,

Steve