A-NO-NE Music (24/10/04 5:29 am) said:

>>Great! (sort of :)).... So anyone at ctm see this?  For me, its the #1 PM
>>bug, I'd be happy to help fix it (tests, etc.).
>

>I did have a couple exchanges with them, and it seems they can't
>reproduce it after giving them details of my settings and such, that led
>me believe I was the only one having this problem.

Are you using Retrospect?

Power Mail becomes slow and unresponsive if it is running while its
mailbox is backed up. If you quit and restart Power Mail it goes back to
normal again.

There might be other programs which have this effect - maybe any program
which tries to access files which Power Mail is using.

Jeremy