Mikael Byström / 04.10.17 / 6:13AM wrote:

>>Very intermittent, but often enough to be somewhat annoying.  Has anyone
>>seen this?
>No, I haven't actually. Could it be your keyboard settings?

I get this with TiBook800 trackpad as well as when I connect IBM
Trackpoint keyboard to it so it is not a hardware problem.

The way TiBook's click button is, it is hard to imagine I am double-
clicking by accident.  Same with IBM keyboard.  And it never happened
before b3, which is puzzling.

Again, this is very intermittent.  Same as the TitleBar problem we used
to have.  That problem seems to be g, g, gone now.  Can anyone confirm that?

--

- Hiro

[PROTECTED]
<[PROTECTED]> <[PROTECTED]>