If I remember correctly, PowerMail 5 introduced the possibility to adjust
the interface to ones liking by adjusting the toolbar icons. Together
with apps like CandyBar that could be made quite easy and reversible.

Does anyone use that feature? Are there any iconsets available?

I personally like to switch interfaces now and then, as it seems to open
up my mind to creativity. Something to do with a fresh look on things, I
think. I used to reboot to Classic every now and then (PwerMail
permitting me to do that!!) for that purpose, now I use ShapeShifter and
Candybar to recreate Classic for me.

Does anyone have the old PM icon set available? I really woul like to
complement my Interface-shift with that!

Thanks,

Mirko
--
Mirko Kranenburg
Maastricht, Netherlands

PowerBook G4 (15" FW-800 1.25 GHz) OS X 10.3.5
Freeway Pro 3.5.12, NavPack, GraphPack
PowerMail 5.1b3, 3 panes
The whole MarinerPak