On 10:34 PM CST, Tue, Mar 9, 2004, Andy Fragen wrote:

>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) Pro*
>I'm running Pather, but when I was running Jaguar I never saw this. I
>have PM running all day long so I don't think that has anything to do
>with it. Still it's a curiousity. Has anyone else using the Burst Digest
>scripts seen this?

This has been happening to me ever since I upgraded to PM v. 5.01 (from
v. 4) a few weeks ago. Happens on both my B&W G3 (OS 10.3.4) and my new
iBook G4 (OS 10.3.5 - I seem to be one of the lucky ones w/ no problems
w/r/t the 10.3.5 upgrade). I have repeatedly re-downloaded and re-
installed the scripts, and restarted PM and/or the computers, but nothing
keeps the "Burst Digest" scripts from throwing up the same dialog for
every message they "burst out" (i.e., every sub-message w/in the digest).
Again, everything worked fine until the upgrade to PM v. 5.

I just did a search on my archive of the PM discussion list, and was
disappointed to find that there hasn't been any word of these problems
since March, so I guess nobody's come up w/ a solution.

Evan Evanson

(sorry for the excessive quoting, but I figured this issue was hot so
long ago that it'd help to append the entire thread)

>--
>Andy Fragen
>
>On Tue, Mar 9, 2004, H.R. Riggs said:
>

>>No, I haven't noticed anything unusual. When it happens, I get the error
>>dialog several times while it's bursting the digest. It works OK, but it
>>just gives me the dialogs. And as I said, if I quite PowerMail and
>>relaunch it, it goes away. But then eventually it seems to come back. I
>>usually go quite a long time without quitting PowerMail, so I don't know
>>if that has something to do with it or not.
>>
>>Ron
>>
>>Andy Fragen wrote on 3/8/04:
>>

>>>I give up. You could try downloading a new copy of the scripts and see if
>>>that works.
>>>
>>>Do you notice anything in particular before or when you get this error
>>>dialog? You should only see it if the script can't find all it's parts.
>>>
>>>--
>>>Andy Fragen

PowerMail

--
     "What do you think happens when someone dies?"
            "They can't do nothin anymore. Most religious sumbuck talkin

            - Tom McGuane, Nobody's Angel,