Michael Lewis on 7/29/04 said

>MailSword appears to be an antispam service/program which basically asks
>people to authenticate before it sends mail on to its user. (The idea
>that spammers automate everything and won't send back the passcode to
>authorize their spam to go through.) The subscriber should have white-
>listed the PowerMail list and apparently did not. The program has a
>trusted address list which can be built.

This is getting way off topic, but since it did appear and appeared to
disrupt the list; I don't know what other people got but the letter I
received was basically a "raw" message with "Your User Name" still in the
latter rather than the variables being replaced with any name or address.
Odd indeed.

--
Barbara Needham