Today was the first day I've received messages from the list since July
18. That's 10 days of silence. Once in a while, a few days will pass
without any messages from the PowerMail Discussion mailing list. Then
I'll get a bunch of list email with dates from all the days of quiet list
activity.  If previous behavior is a good indicator, I'll probably
receive old messages again tomorrow.

I've noticed this glitch several times, but I haven't bothered to comment
on it, but I've never experienced an outage of more than 3 or 4 days
until this time. Others have mentioned it from time to time, but I've
never seen a response from CTM (missing messages during the outages?) so
I'm curious to know what causes the outages. I suspect this has something
to do with the software or server CTM uses to manage and host the list.
Without knowing the cause, I also don't know how long to wait before
being concerned - I was going to wait this time until August 1 before
emailing CTM. I know they are a small company, so I don't want to disturb
them if they are working on the problem.

cheshirekat