Here's what I did to get it to work. Some of it is a bit of voodoo
because I'm not sure exactly how it worked.

1. I opened the script in Script Editor. Selected a message and ran the
script. While SpamSieve was not open.

2. Log out, log in.

3. Open SpamSieve in Get Info and change the name to SpamSieve.app. Even
if it already says this.

I have a sneaking suspicion that it might be an AppleScript problem.

I did many of these things several times. I don't know what worked,
specifically, but it worked.

Bottom line. This problem only occurred for me after deleting System
cache from Onyx.

--
Andy Fragen