George Slusher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> POPmonitor lets you filter emails before you download them. It gets the
> headers and first N lines (you can choose N) from the email on the
> server. (...)

So does PowerMail!
You *can* download only a little part of the mails, which is vastly
sufficient to precisely filter them with SpamSieve.

But I understand this is not the OP question. The OP question was, given
a folder full of (filtered) spams, how to delete those spams on the
server without erasing them in the local spam folder...

Herve

--
remove ".listes" and add a dot after fh please
enlevez ".listes" et ajoutez un point après fh