On Wed, Jun 30, 20044:28 PM, the following words from computer artwork by
subhash [EMAIL PROTECTED], emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>[cheshirekat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 30.6.2004 um 8:03 Uhr:]
>
>><http://homepage.mac.com/cheshirekat/AppleScripts.html>
>
>Oh fine, two more scripts I find useful!
>Thank you!
>
>But where is the nice layout gone? Text all over the screen 1024 Pixels
>wide ...

Nice layout? I did forget to upload the last-minute changes before
leaving this morning. I just uploaded the changes a few minutes ago,
maybe it looks more acceptable now. It's bound to change anyhow - I just
needed to get something functional up for now - later I'll make it look
more presentable when I've got too much stuff to fit all on one page. I
still have to study up on my rusty HTML skills and I was hoping to just
use Apple's HomePage, but it looked lousy.

--
All good music resembles something. Good music stirs by its mysterious
resemblance to the objects and feelings which motivated it.

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *