Howdy all!

I updated my AppleScript downloads on my .Mac page and added a few more
AppleScripts. Here is a direct link where you can read about the scripts
and download them simultaneously.

<http://homepage.mac.com/cheshirekat/AppleScripts.html>

I still have many more AppleScripts to add over time. I may also start a
Tips page for using AppleScripts with QuicKeys and Speech Recognition
which I combine quite a bit in PowerMail.

marlyse - thanks for the tip on Taco HTML Edit. It is a very helpful freebie.

I have a freebie to recommend: "X Shelf" <http://homepage.mac.com/khsu/
XShelf/XShelf.html>. It's kind of a multi-clipboard utility. I know
PowerMail has clippings, but sometimes I have temporary stuff that I
don't want to forget to get rid of from PowerMail's clippings. This
utility also helps with Finder files - quite helpful with organizing
stuff for putting on my web pages.

cheshirekat

--
The music in my heart I bore,
Long after it was heard no more.

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *