Check for two things:

1. The order in which the filters are applied.

2. "Stop applying filters to this message" which is near the bottom of
the dialogue box when you view the filter.

I think you could accomplish this (depending on all your other filters)
by doing the list filter first without the "stop applying filters" then
filter your undesirables.

Midi

Cotty caused electrons to hula in cyberspace with: