marmara wrote on 22.06.04 at 08:00 -0400

>I am
>troubled by the frequent crashes/quits I am getting with Powermail.
>Anything I can do to reduce their chances?
>

>OS X.2.8
>Powerbook G3

Take Waynes's advice and update to Panther if you want - however I am
running PowerMail on 10.2.8 and an iBook G3 no problem. Done all the
permission repair stuff?

>  Mailsmith is so good at what it does

I extensively researched mail applications before coming to PowerMail. I
looked at them all again recently. Mailsmith _is_ nice but too hard-core
for me. I don't like not _ever_ being able to read an HTML message nor
not being able to click a URL address in a message to get to a web page.
In fact ISTR not even email addresses are clickable.

You'll never be 100% happy - PowerMail does it for me 90%!

--
david.gordon