A couple of unintuitive selection behaviors after moving messages to the
trash:

1. If I select multiple messages and press command-delete to move them to
the trash, nothing is left selected (even though I have "select next
message after moving to trash" turned on).  Pressing up-arrow causes the
message before the trashed messages to be selected, rather than the last
message in the list.  Even though I know this is how the algorithm works,
it always throws me off.  If nothing is selected in a list, I would
expect the last message to be selected after pressing up-arrow;
similarly, I would expect the first message to be selected after pressing
down-arrow.  This is how lists usually work, and it's intuitive.  The
list view in the Finder works this way, for instance.

2. If I select the last message in the list and press command-delete to
trash it, and then press up- or down-arrow, nothing happens.  Nothing is
selected.  I usually grab the mouse at this point.

These have been problems ever since I started using PowerMail, which was
3-4 years ago.

--
Dan Webb
[EMAIL PROTECTED]