Christian Roth

>PowerMail consistently crashes when trying to switch the User Environment
>(by opening a file of that new environment in the Finder) while a trash
>emptying operation is still in progress.

This will also be fixed in 5.0.1 (trying to switch user environment from
the Finder or the Dock will no longer have an effect during an operation
that display a progress window).

Thanks for the report

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "My message database holds close to 200.000 messages. The find function
    in PowerMail 4.2 returns results like lightning. Absolutely fabulous!
    Even when searching on common words with results in the thousands or
    ten thousands, it's blazingly fast. The "Power" in "PowerMail" is
    completely meaningful. Thank you CTM-development!"
  Jan M.J. Storms, PowerMail user

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com