Ed, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>Do I understand correctly that PM 5 will not run under anything earlier
>than OS10? If so, will you continue to support PM 4.2.1?
I'd expect CTM to support 4.2.x in the usual ways for a few years, except
for making new incremental versions, which they won't. As there is no new
OS 9 coming up
the context is fixed and what there is is pretty good. Some holes have
been and may still be filled with scripts.
As far as I can tell PM 4.2.1 works fine under OS 9 with some quirks, but
I think they are probably liveable.

> I have no
>intention to switch to OS10 so long as I have my current computer as I
>doubt it is up to the job.
What box do you have? I had up til recently: OS X 10.3.3 | Powerbook G3/
266 | 384 MB RAM | 20 GB HD with PowerMail 4.1.2

and it's working fine with close to OS 9 speed. RAM is the key for this
generation of machines.

Mikael
PM 5.0 | OS X 10.3.4 | Powerbook G4/400 | 384 MB RAM | 30 GB HD