I'd had spamsieve for a couple of weeks with the 4.x version of PM, and
it was working beautifully.  I've upgraded to PM 5.0, and something's not
right now.

Only 1/3 to 1/2 of spam is identified correctly - the rest is going in my
inbox.  I dutifully mark them all as spam, and when I check the stats in
SS, it seems to be adding the messages to the corpus, but it rarely
claims any of them as false positives, and trumpets its performance as
95% or more.

I must be doing something wrong - but what?  I've tried all kinds of
variations with the spam filter assistant, and with the SS preferences.  TIA

0s 10.2.8
PM 5.0
Spamsieve 2.1.4

Gunnar Madsen
--
Gee, Spot! Records
http://www.gunnarmadsen.com

Ants in My Pants! - Winner of a 2002 Parents' Choice GOLD Award
"as witty as all get-out and unexpectedly touching, too" - Los Angeles Times