On Fri, Jun 04, 200409:29, the following words from Judith Beiss
[EMAIL PROTECTED], emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>I have twice now received email from a Windows pc on AOL that appears to
>be  devoid of any content: empty window opens when I open it to read.
>Both times I assume this was an HTML message; clicked on globe and again,
>empty window in my Safari browser.
>
>Then, I open a Reply to Sender window when the entire message appears in
>the Reply window.

I've also received email that was blank within PowerMail and blank in
Safari. However, the sender wasn't an AOL user and was a specific company
I contacted about the problem after the husband also received blank email
from the company on our PC using a different email address and client. We
had hoped that one of us could see the message, but gave up hope after
the company ignored our inquiries. What is interesting is that not ALL
email from this company is blank, though most of it has been.

I've never attempted to reply to a blank message, but I guess I can try
that to see if the text will appear. I probably have email from this
company that I haven't checked since both my DSL and phone has been out-
of-order for a few days - it takes a while to run all over town using
dial-up and consequently I may never catch up on my email.

--
Mathematics: silent harmonies. Music: sounding numbers.
- Mason Cooley (b. 1927), U.S. aphorist. City Aphorisms, New York (1984).

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes 4 * WarCraft * The Sims * FileMaker Pro