Chris,

it works fine for me with PM5 and 10.3.4

I once had a little problem - it was a permission problem.
you try to deinstall and reinstall Little Snitch.
Make sure, you have the current version.

All the best

Matthias

schmidt-systemdevelopment
http://www.schmidt-system.com
iChat/AIM: MatKoyasan
Tel. +31-736-56-3905
Am/On: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:57:38 +0200 schrieb/wrote: Chris Chris Walker