Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is a PM problem.  for some reason Little Snitch will
not remember to allow PM sending mail via SMTP.  Even though I allow it
forever, after quitting PM it forgets and asks again.  It only does this
with sending Mail and not with the POP3 port.  I've trashed Snitch's
prefs but it still persists.

Since I have not noticed this with any other app, or with PM4 I can only
assume it is a PM5 problem.  The only other thing I can think of is that
it's related to 10.3.4 to which I recently updated.

Anybody else noticed this?  BTW I've done the usual maintenance stuff via
Onyx (permissions, cache clearances and so on)

Chris

PMac G4/400  448Mb Ram  OSX 10.3.4