On Fri, May 28, 200411:11, the following words from Christopher Plummer
[EMAIL PROTECTED], emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>When I
>select Setup/Text Signatures... I get a dialog listing all my signatures,
>but short of replacing an existing one, I don't see any way to create a
>new one.

There are four ways to create a text signature that I know offhand:

1. Use AppleScript. (You already know this one.)
2. Clicking on the green "plus" icon in the toolbar of the Text Signature
setup panel.
3. Selecting New from the File menu while the Text Signature setup panel
is open.
4. Press Command+N while the Text Signature setup panel is open.

The menus in PowerMail are dynamic. They will change to reflect the
options available for the type of window currently open, so choices 3 and
4 above may not be obvious if you aren't used to looking up in the menus
as you work with different windows. The menus also change when modifier
keys are pressed.

cheshirekat

--
Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here!
- J. K. Rowling , Harry Potter and the Socerer's Stone, 1997

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *
* Addictions: iTunes 4 * WarCraft * The Sims * FileMaker Pro