Spam blockers are unnecessary.
Just use your web browser to log into your pop account using webmail.
Look at what's there and delete everything that you don't want.  (I hit
"select all" then individually uncheck the ones I want, then hit the
delete button on the page.)

After doing that, log into your mail account with PowerMail and download
what's left.

This leaves spam, viruses, etc. behind and you only get what you want.
It takes an extra 1-2 minutes for me to do this, and I usually have about
90 messages, 4-5 of which I keep.

-------------------------
Bob Moody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
936 Frog Pond Road
Staunton VA 24401
800-326-9192  www.bobmoody.org

The Four-Way Test of the things we think, say, or do:
First: Is it the TRUTH?
Second: Is it FAIR to all concerned?
Third: Will it build GOOD WILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
Fourth: Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?"

Replying to message quoted below

*****REPLYING TO MESSAGE QUOTED BELOW******
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:58:51 +0200