Ron,

>When I use PM on my desktop, where I am an administrative user, I have no
>problems. When I use it on a laptop, where my account is not an
>administrative account, it almost always crashes when I quit the program.
>I think it is related to attachments. It complains of not having
>sufficient privileges. Is there a way around this problem?

Thanks for the crash log.
Do you have your mail scheduling set to send mail before quitting?
Do you have some waiting messages that have an attachment for which you
don't have access privilege?
You can try to launch PM with the command and option keys pressed, and
check the "purge outgoing queue" checkbox.

Let me know if that solves the problem.

Best regards

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "My message database holds close to 200.000 messages. The find function
    in PowerMail 4.2 returns results like lightning. Absolutely fabulous!
    Even when searching on common words with results in the thousands or
    ten thousands, it's blazingly fast. The "Power" in "PowerMail" is
    completely meaningful. Thank you CTM-development!"
  Jan M.J. Storms, PowerMail user

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com