Jim Pistrang wrote:

>>Cmd-down/up while in address field.
>This works if I click on a name or address field and it is selected.
>
>However, I can control-down/up to navigate through the addresses, and if
>I select an address this way the cmd-down/up does not work.

Yes, cmd-up/down works only when typing an address. However, if you want
to change the mode of several already entered addresses, you can select
them all and change the mode in a single click in the popup menu.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "Lightning-fast searching. Identical user environments for those odd
    times I must boot into Mac OS 9 (almost as if PowerMail doesn't care
    what OS it's running in it's so smooth).
    If you're serious about email then Powermail is absolutely what you need"
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com