On Thu, Apr 22, 2004, the following words from Scott at HobbyLink Japan
[EMAIL PROTECTED], emerged from a plethora of SPAM ...

>Greater control over fonts and colors (allow me to set individual colors
>for each background of the mail browser's panes and the message window,
>as well as font colors)

One of the main reasons I love exporting my email to a FileMaker Pro
database is the control I have over the colors, fonts and overall
appearance. Not just in viewing messages, but also in printing messages.
Some people like to spend a lot of time tweaking and customizing their
desktop icons, but I much prefer to customize the documents and data I
use frequently. In PowerMail, the list view text is always too small and
black text on white background causes my eyes to tire easily, so I like
creating databases with text formatting and colors I can read comfortably.

In Emailer, it was possible to have different font options for screen and
for print - that would be a welcome feature in PowerMail. I have to admit
that it's rare for me to print directly from PowerMail due to the lack of
control over the print output. When I need to print email, I take the
time to copy to another application or to FileMaker Pro. But, even in
Emailer, I often had to print from another application more frequently
than I wanted because of the format options.

--
For each age is a dream that is dying,
Or one that is coming to birth.

* 867 PowerBook G4 * OS X 10.2.8 * 768 MB Ram *