>How about adding the "send waiting messages" to the toolbar options?
>This is something which I use every day - and it would be very handy to
>have a button for it...

I'll second that!

And it *still* asks me when I want to modify a message in the out tray,
and I still answer "modify as draft" 25 times a day. (okay, so I
exaggerate a bit..)

Jerome, please make that an optional warning, or trash it all together.
I am in control of my clicking.

Also, a somewhat esoteric comment regarding the new status icons, i.e.
the little crystal blue arrowhead indicating 'replied:'  It seems a bit
too "unarrow-like" to me.  I understand it's a design theme along with
the same little blue arrows/triangles on the letter icons in the toolbar,
but how about giving them little tails, or making them a bit wider in
relation to their height.  Yeah, maybe it's just me, but...

Two other features I hope to see in PM at some point:

Ability to freely arrange folders (currently alphabetical only)

Greater control over fonts and colors (allow me to set individual colors
for each background of the mail browser's panes and the message window,
as well as font colors)

---

Scott T. Hards
President