Dear PowerMail list member,

We are hereby pleased to announce the availability of the PowerMail 5.0b12
public beta release, which can be directly downloaded from:

         <http://www.ctmdev.com/download.shtml>

Release notes and information on managing your subscription to this list
are included below.

Best regards,

Marie-Therese Lamagat             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CTM Development               <http://www.ctmdev.com>

>  POWERMAIL 5.0B12  RELEASE NOTES - APRIL 2004

This section with screen dumps can be viewed at:

         <http://www.ctmdev.com/powermail5.shtml>

PowerMail 5 feature overview

        * Better at fighting spam:
             o Built-in filters enhancement for dealing with spam
             o Tight integration with SpamSieve for best efficiency
        * Improved performance and functionality:
             o Now ships as Mac OS X-only Mach0 binary (requires Mac OS
               X 10.2 or later)
             o Much faster when fetching, filtering and storing
               messages
             o Many more filter actions (including by content)
             o Delete messages after "n" days in the Mail trash
             o Ability to process incorrectly-decoded messages again
             o Long file names and alias support for attachments
             o Ability to export attachments along with messages
        * User interface enhancements:
             o Fully customizable toolbars in mail browser, recent
               mail, message window, address book and setting dialogs,
               with extra addable toolbar buttons
             o New multiple "Undo" feature on moving messages, change
               status, marrk read/unread, mark as spam/mark as good
             o Ability to use System sounds and custom sounds
             o New filter interface eases editing of complex rules
             o Configurable Address history and Recent mail views
             o Supports .sitx decompression if Stuffit Engine is
               present
             o Integrated and customizable Mac OS X toolbar
             o Live resizing of windows
             o Better organization of the Scripts menu

PowerMail 5 feature details can be read at:

         <http://www.ctmdev.com/release_notes.htm>

>   SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING UNTIL MAY 31 FOR
>   UPGRADING FROM EARLIER POWERMAIL VERSIONS OR
>   BUYING NEW POWERMAIL 5 LICENSES AND SPAMSIEVE

Until May 31st 2004 only, upgrades from previous PowerMail versions
are just US$ 29, or US$ 45 including SpamSieve(TM) while new licenses
are just US$ 49, or US$ 65 including SpamSieve(TM)  (Note: SpamSieve
alone usually costs US$ 25 !).

Orders can be placed now, but will only be charged and processed
upon final release of version 5.0:

         <http://www.ctmdev.com/sales.shtml>

that you are writing from the e-mail address you used when subscribing
and double-click on the following link:

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To be notified of the final release of PowerMail 5.0, just subscribe
to PowerMail-announce (only 1 message per software update):
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subscribe to PowerMail-discuss in digest form (1 message per day):
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subscribe to PowerMail-discuss in message form (average 3 to 15 msgs per day):
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>