I am new to this process of requesting assitance so forgive me if I am
going about this incorrectly but...

I have tried to export my address book using every option available in
powermail 4.2.1.
 Apple mail does not recognize the files so I am not able to import the
addresses into Apple mail 10.3.3. How can I do this?
Also, when I receive email with attachments I can not open the
attachments from the email message I am forced to go to the attachments
folder and open them from there. This is a new problem since upgrading to
10.3.3.
One last problem. When I first launch Powermail I continue to receive the
following error message;

Memory error occurred
class =std; what=1;   when=100
  "   =QIE;   " =100    " =12