I have had frequent crashes while editing the address book, three of them
last night.  This has always been while working with multiple windows
and/or groups.  I have been unable to identify a way to repeat this but
there is not the ghost of a hint of a shadow of a doubt that PowerMail
has a problem in its code here.

I am suspicious that at least some of these problems lie in the
synchronization routines but I cannot tell, because I cannot figure out
exactly what is supposed to happen when the various preferences are
checked off.  CTM, will you please explain this.

Charles Maurer

5 Grandview Court
Dundas, Ontario
Canada  L9H 5C8
Telephone:  905.627.7035
This message originates from a Microsoft-free zone.