>Just put the messages into a folder and drag the folder to the desktop or
>some folder. PM will ask you what format to save to.
>
>--
>Andy Fragen
>
>On Sun, Apr 4, 2004, John Keegan said:
>

>>Hi, new to PW and I notice that it does not appear to be able to save
>>multiple messages to disk. Does anyone know of an Applescript which can
>>perform this function?
>>
>>thanks in advance!

Andy - thanks for the tip, I can see how that would be useful for
exporting. Only thing is, in this case I am looking for the messages to
be in plain format, the same way as if they were saved when using the
File->Save as Text command, so I assume the only way to do this is to
have an Applescript do it...

john